Lismore Engineering manufacture brush sweeper units as a standard product line.
Brush sweepers are great for pre and post season clean-ups, orchard management and soil erosion problems.
The large diameter disc is laser cut from bisalloy material allowing it to flex and travel with the ground in a smooth and clean action. The brush bisalloy disc comes with 12 yellow brushes and 12 red brushes allowing the operator to change the aggressiveness accordingly to their farm.
• Fully adjustable angle tilting head
• Hydraulically driven operation
• Heavy-duty laser cut RHS and plate design
• Fully greaseable and easy to maintain
• Lightweight and easy to mount
• Can be used in various locations
• 3D design and laser cut construction
• Fully sandblasted and painted